SmallTune is a tiny audio player for Windows. It doesn't need much space on disk, is quite fast and has a single symbol in the notification area. Originally, I developed it around 2009. It was one of the first programs I've ever written.
As I was still young and innocent, some parts might be weird and awkward by nowadays standards, but hey... it worked!
At the moment, a version of Delphi 7 is needed to successfully compile SmallTune.
- Uses SQL-Database for fast handling of the playlist
- Plays web streams
- supports Multimedia Keys on modern keyboards
- supports user-defined hotkeys
- Repeat the whole playlist
- tiny little visualization
- no annoying window - hides automatically
- Native Win32 Application - no .NET or JAVA needed
SmallTune is licensed under the MPL v1.1
Head over to the Releases at Github. You might want to pick the topmost release. You can also just download the .exe that is provided here.